HOYTS Entertainment Quarter unveils fresh multi-million dollar refurbishment
Re-think your usual trip to the movies, because HOYTS Entertainment Quarter has unveiled its newest cinema for Sydneysiders to enjoy. The recently re-opened cinema introduces a suite of innovative new experiences whilst still paying homage to the site’s 1950s heritage.
HOYTS’ Entertainment Quarter’s main 12-screen site has undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment and now showcases a host of exciting new features that transform the cinema experience including:
• Extra-comfy recliners boasting extra leg room and wider seating – at the same standard ticket price.
• One cinema has introduced hyper-realistic D-BOX Motion Recliners for a truly immersive experience – seats that move in perfect sync with the on-screen action.
• Three Xtremescreen cinemas featuring the very best DOLBY ATMOS 7.1 audio – cutting edge sound technology, perfect for the latest action blockbusters.
• HOYTS LUX offers a bespoke menu designed by celebrity chef Manu Feildel paired with a premium wine selection – the ultimate dine-in luxury, perfect for your next date night.
• Plus, Sydney’s first ever Samsung Onyx LED Cinema screen has also been unveiled promising an out-of-this-world cinematic experience.
The Samsung Onyx Cinema screen features brilliant LED picture quality, creating an immersive viewing experience through HDR (High Dynamic Range) graphics and clear sound.
But it’s not just the cinema that has seen improvements, the whole pre-movie ritual has also had a makeover. Think your favourite beer or wine paired with gourmet pizza at Artie’s Bar & Café (and yes, you can take them into the cinema with you), exploring Treat City where you can choose your favourite sweet treats, or rewarding yourself with a delicious Baskin-Robbins ice-cream. And with three hours of free parking and the new Light Rail on the doorstep, it’s never been easier to get to and from the cinema.
HOYTS Entertainment Quarter is the go-to place for your next night out. No longer just a trip to the movies, it’s a full entertainment experience.